May -Flea Market

May -Flea Market

We had a terrific weekend, the atmospheric condition was gorgeous, in addition to thus nosotros kept ourselves busy doing outdoor stuff. Sat morn nosotros went to the flea market, this fourth dimension non exclusively my hubby was giving me companionship but my immature adult woman also joined inwards for the fun. :)

Of course of didactics amongst such a beautiful day, the marketplace was busier than the previous one, lots to a greater extent than vendors in addition to people looking for dandy finds.
Surprisingly, I couldn't detect dandy deals! Well, non precisely proficient deals, but materials that I was interested in. :( Nothing spoke to me, really, nothing! We headed dorsum domicile amongst exclusively 2 things inwards our hands, this chicken my immature adult woman brutal inwards dear with. $1.

And these pretty ladies playing those instruments. It was my husband's pick.

We didn't detect dandy things at the flea market, but nosotros were actually grateful amongst all the items given to us yesteryear i of our friends. He is moving out of state, he had already given my immature adult woman some items I talked about right HERE. Well, nosotros met him again, he's even in addition to thus packing upwards in addition to getting rid of lots of stuff, many of those items came domicile amongst us, similar this sled.


That was on of the items on my wishing list. I dear its design.

What I don't similar is how it was stained. It looks form of on the drab side all brown. I tin run across some letters buried underneath the stain, I would dear to run across them again. I wonder if I tin cause got the stain away.

In some small-scale places, the metallic parts even in addition to thus stand upwards for the master copy carmine color, I would dear to cause got to a greater extent than of that color too. Do whatever of you lot know how to instruct rid of stain on woods in addition to metallic without destroying the colors below the stain? I don't intend it is possible, but who knows?!

My tool collection didn't cause got planes, I haven't purpose i of these guys since I was inwards high school. It was non slow to purpose them at that time, I'll run across how it goes now. ;)

Last but non least, these pretty wooden vino boxes. I LOVE them! They are even in addition to thus at that spot inwards the garage waiting for me to cause got them places :) Storage infinite is e'er welcome! I only necessitate to detect where.

Check a side tabular array project done amongst i of these vino crates right HERE

I've been working on organizing spaces, the garage, the backyard, it feels proficient to cause got everything inwards its identify in addition to looking good. How nigh you? What are you lot working on correct now?

My side yesteryear side post service is nigh a projection done inwards the backyard. Can't hold off to percentage it amongst you!






 in addition to thus nosotros kept ourselves busy doing outdoor materials May -Flea Market


Linking at: