Rustic Signs For Garden


When it was fourth dimension to manner my "new" potting bench, I went all to a greater extent than or less the solid looking for blossom pots as well as decorative items to fill upward it up, but oh, oh, I didn't convey much! I got some pots inward the garage as well as that was pretty much all I had! What abounds to a greater extent than or less these parts are small-scale pieces of woods as well as that's just what got used. ;)

The small-scale leftover pieces from the playset weren't the entirely ones, a wooden shelf made out of woods remnants as well as a cabinet base of operations was too brought out equally a decoration.

Still, something was missing, as well as that something was signs. Two onetime boards were used for these signs. I dear their coloring as well as roughness. 

The letters were printed as well as transferred to the boards using carbon paper.
For the "Garden" sign, I used the font --> ZnikomitNo24
For the "Flower Pots" sign, I used  --> Bernard MT condensed

Regular acrylic white pigment was used to delineate the letters as well as arrow, as well as thus they were lightly sanded (the letters only), as well as given a lite coat of polyurethane to protect them.

Though I'll hold off for woman raise nature to hand them a improve faded look. ☺

Remember my Dollar General decorated planters? They are doing great! They've been outdoors all the fourth dimension as well as the liner is belongings strong.

Not the same luck for the plants, ane of them is already dead :(  I'm telling you, I don't convey a dark-green pollex to state the least.


Anyhow I even thus convey lots of planting to do. Wish me lots of luck!

Check the how the potting bench was built out of a playset right HERE.
 :)

Thanks!




 I went all to a greater extent than or less the solid looking for blossom pots as well as decorative items to fill upward it upward Rustic signs for Garden


Linking at: