Christmas Inwards The Living Room


I promise you've had a groovy weekend. This post was supposed to become alive concluding Friday, merely spell inwards the midst of decorating, shopping in addition to tending a sick man child since Thursday, I had no fourth dimension to position it all together.

Even though my man child was non able to attend schoolhouse for 2 days due to a harsh cold, he wanted to help amongst things around the house. He gave me a practiced mitt amongst some icon in addition to amongst the organizing of some crafts. ;)

Today he's feeling much ameliorate in addition to dorsum at school.


But during those moments when the medicine made him sleepy...


I managed to function on wrapping gifts...


Sitting on the flooring spell listening to Christmas carols...


Enjoying a hot cocoa..


in addition to tasting some of these these spell gift wrapping. ;)


Most of the gift tags I'm using this twelvemonth were done the same means every bit the Chalkboard Ornaments.


The reddish in addition to white topic from the family room in addition to master bedroom continues here.


The Noel Alphabet block missive of the alphabet art is the i infusing this room amongst tons of red.


Santa Claus stands on the berry basket, belongings the Christmas greetings we've received in addition to therefore far.


I used the Red Christmas Buggy printable from Craftberry Bush, on the piddling pillow, I intend is adorable!



Whee, I'm almost done! How almost you?




Enjoy what you lot read today? Enter your electronic mail address below to subscribe to :


Delivered past times FeedBurner