Top X Projects Of 2014


It's fourth dimension to facial expression dorsum at the wonderful twelvemonth we've had. There's actually no large surprise on the projects alongside the most views this year.

They're all projects I loved to operate on too many of them I'm even then enjoying to a greater extent than or less my house.

I desire to give cheers each too everyone of yous for your continued back upwardly alongside visiting, commenting, pinning too sharing my work. Big cheers too lots of love!

These are RLC Top 10 projects of 2014.


Once again, a shipping service near something done to the kitchen has been the ane alongside the most views this year. 
This was to a greater extent than similar a guide on how to stair out too install the shelves; that was the principal argue why I didn't tackled this projection sooner. 
Having everything organized too inside attain at whatever minute is priceless too hey, no to a greater extent than tin goods alongside due dates that expired years ago!


2. Painted Kitchen Stools - Free graphics

These stools are ane of the items that larn tons of utilization to a greater extent than or less our home. If nosotros ask something to stair on, mayhap a picayune tabular array or extra sitting... that's what nosotros used.  The painted graphics are even then belongings strong. If yous spill out to bring a laid of plainly stools, yous tin catch these graphics too give them an tardily makeover.


3. Old hutch makeover

Third identify goes to the hutch makeover. The onetime brownish hutch that I got for complimentary over Craiglist was completely transformed. I loved it, too I enjoyed the extra storage infinite I gained alongside it, precisely I didn't similar that it was a chip too brusk for my 9-foot ceilings, then this yesteryear Nov it sold. I'm going to laid upwardly something inwards its place.


4. Red, White too Blue living room

The window fine art done for this projection was then tardily too gave then much involvement to this room, it's belike my favorite projection of the year.


5. Fall decor - DIY Signs - Free graphics

Another fine art projection that got lots of views, these Fall signs were done on remnant sides of a drawer. Again, yous tin catch the complimentary graphics too brand your ain on whatever slice of wood.


6. Guest sleeping room makeover

One of the biggest projects of the year, the invitee bedroom, was a makeover that included lots of DIY's, from painting the sub-floor to making the mirror too building the daybed. It was a makeover on a budget, using what I had on manus too re-purposing many items.


7. DIY - Industrial side table

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 vino wooden box too some pieces from an onetime garage door gave life to this industrial side table.


8. Fabric Painted Chairs

Most of us bring onetime chairs that ask an upholstery job, precisely I know that's non easy. I went the tardily road alongside these chairs, instead of upholstering them, the stuff was painted. I dear how they look, banking concern stand upwardly for the total shipping service alongside my thoughts near this whole project.


9. Painted tabular array laid alongside driftwood finished top.

Painting the tabular array laid was a projection done non long ago. I'm even then smitten yesteryear how adept the whole laid (table too chairs), look. I encounter this is ane projection many of yous would desire to tackle soon. ;)


10. DIY - How to repurpose an onetime playset into a potting bench

The potting bench is my 2d favorite projection of the year. The play-set that my kids used for then many years broke too it was transformed into a handy potting bench.


Well, those were the move yesteryear ten, precisely I was a chip surprised to encounter the move yesteryear 11th. I was non expecting to encounter ane of the 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments there, besides, this wasn't ane of my favorite ornaments, precisely hey, it almost made it to the move yesteryear ten. ;)
The Spiral Christmas tree ornament was a favorite of yous all!


Hey, yous tin also banking concern stand upwardly for the Top 10 from 2013


There volition hold out lots to a greater extent than of RLC for 2015. Thanks ane time again for next along on FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram or take away through your inbox.

Have a wonderful 2015!