Pending Projects

Pending Projects

Last weekend nosotros picked our latest Craiglist find, a squeamish hutch. I similar approximately of its features, the fact that is a potent spell of furniture, as well as the best part: that it was free. Thanks to Kevin as well as his family. They got it for costless as well as were upgrading, as well as then they gave it for costless also ;)

Among the things I similar virtually it are these corner posts as well as until certainly hollo for its feet, though I want it has simpler lines.

I'm non crazy virtually the doors or the exceed scalloped detail, again, I prefer take away lines.

The same thought goes for its exceed part.  I'm going for no doors, as well as then I'm already thinking how they tin endure re purposed.

Of course, I'm going to pigment it, but approximately modifications are going to endure made.

This is the infinite where the "new hutch" volition endure placed. It is going to replaced the left bookcase inwards the household unit of measurement room. That corner is ever amount of staff the kids merely dump materials into, similar their instruments or shoes. These 2 bookcases tin endure seat together on the correct side. I'm glad I'm going to convey lots of storage infinite :)

The solely matter driving me crazy is I cannot hap this spell every bit fast every bit I want! Yesterday I began taking the doors off as well as dusting it, but it was freezing cold. The temperatures convey been as well as then mutual coldness is sort of impossible to locomote inwards the garage correct now. :( And tomorrow is going to snowfall again!

This is approximately other babe that is waiting patiently for a makeover. That exceed needs a actually expert sanding.

Or how virtually this desk, approximately other Cl discovery for solely $20. If you lot follow me on Facebook, you'd in all probability seen this pic already. It's going to endure inwards my bedroom, but I cannot hap it until the temperatures larn up.


I intend I convey a clear motion-picture demo of what I desire for the hutch as well as the desk, but whatsoever ideas are welcome, peculiarly for the tabular array as well as the hutch doors.

Update: You tin banking corporation fit the hutch makeover right HERE.

Thanks!



 Last weekend nosotros picked our latest Craiglist discovery Pending projects


Linked political party at: