St. Patrick's Twenty-Four Hours Bottle Centerpiece



Hi everyone!
We had a gorgeous weekend. The conditions was thus squeamish I was able to rest inward the garage in addition to practise a niggling flake of cleaning, mainly organizing all the materials that's been wandering all to a greater extent than or less the place. While at that spot I met a box of light-green bottles that reminded me St. Patrick's solar daytime is on its way.


The query was how to wearing clothing the bottles for the occasion! Remember my SureSwatch review, where you lot operate these films to endeavour your colors instead of icon swatches on the walls? I however had i extra celluloid in addition to it came inward handy for this project.

It was used equally a stencil. For i of the bottles 3 pieces were cutting in addition to holes were done amongst a ¾" hole punch. The spaces were in addition to thus painted.

The punched out circles were in addition to thus attached to the instant bottle. After icon the bottle, the SureSwatch dots were removed.  I liked that they were slow to take though I didn't larn sudden lines, inward fact the lines were oil but I didn't hear ;)

For the 3rd bottle, using the same film, really skinny stripes were cutting in addition to attached to the bottle. First it was painted white, in addition to thus each of the colors of the rainbow.

As I said, the lines were raggedy, but they were slow to laid upward simply using my nails. Just similar that, I liked the bottles.

But of class amongst some tags they await agency better. You tin notice the tag printables HERE.


Some gilded in addition to the centerpiece is laid upward to attract some chocolate lovers.

I used the dwelling identify made version of chalk pigment used on the hutch makeover


For to a greater extent than DIY-Home Decor ideas cheque these out:






XOXO,