Flea Marketplace Time


Sat morning time was the starting fourth dimension flea marketplace of the year, it was fun to hold out in that location 1 time again. The hateful solar daytime was sunny, beautiful, only cooooold, non surprisingly in that location weren't many vendors or shoppers. However, that didn't hateful in that location weren't whatever skilful deals because I got a few. ;)

The especial that I liked the most was this dark-green drinking glass bottle, such a striking color! Its price, as striking, $1.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 metallic basket, hmmm no, it's to a greater extent than similar a metallic tray, I dear its size together with pattern.

I'm thinking it would await dandy painted a real rich color only haven't decided which 1 yet. It's cost $2.

Don't you lot dear wooden spools? I do. Love the metallic together with screws on this 1 too.  $.50

I didn't desire to purchase frames, I already bring a skilful total of them somewhere inward the basement only somehow I got fixated inward these, mayhap because gilt is coming back? Go figure.  $1 each.

It was skilful to bring companionship that day, it was my married adult man the 1 who got a dandy bargain on this tool ;) $1.

Last only non least, this modern candle holder even then inward its packing box! Love the dissimilar elevations for the candles. I tin hand notice moving-picture demo it on 1 of my tablescapes ;)   It was exclusively $2.

Well, hither is the whole lot. Only $8.50 non only at all, right?


I similar to instruct to thrift stores, garage sales together with to the ReStore, only their prices are non skilful plenty for me. The flea marketplace is the house where I e'er notice dandy deals. I approximate it all depends where you lot live, hither inward the DC expanse I also notice skilful deals on Craiglist. How nearly you? Where produce you lot live?