Flea Marketplace Set Fourth Dimension - June


Here comes around other installment of flea marketplace fourth dimension :) Were you lot out at that topographic point looking for wonderful finds? I was! And dissimilar concluding time, I came dorsum abode alongside total bags. ;) The twenty-four hr catamenia was beautiful, I was glad to enjoyed it, every bit usual, alongside my married adult man together with daughter, good she came alongside us but this fourth dimension she was volunteering for the flea marketplace organizers, The Germantown Historical Society.

One of the things I liked the most were these pretty 7" bluish Mason jars, their lids expect rusty together with quondam but the drinking glass seems to endure novel :/  Anyhow, I similar them whether quondam or new, the cost for the 3 of them: $7. I mean value it was a fair price.

At start sight I didn't know what was this adjacent item, I liked the wooden pegs, in ane trial expanded I actually liked it, together with afterward knowing the cost $0.25 I knew it was mine :)

The adjacent items were from a vendor that had a "anything on the tabular array $1" sale, I chop-chop packed this wooden develop car.

I dear the cherry sign on it.

I also grabbed this burlap rice sack. I'm going to attempt together with larn inwards move every bit a pillow encompass for the invitee room, on my inspiration board I had a motion painting of around pillows alongside designs but similar this one.

It wouldn't endure whatsoever easier, it already has a zipper, together with thence it solely needs a pillow form.


From a different vendor I got the adjacent burlap sack. Price: $2.
Check the Office chair transformation done alongside it -right HERE.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 drinking glass bottle to proceed my collection growing, I already pose it on the shelves inwards the pulverization room where I convey many others.

The petty faucet was the characteristic that stood out to me. The price: $1.

As presently every bit I saw this watering can, I pictured it adorning my potting benches.

It had a $8 cost tag but afterward discussing its status alongside the owner, nosotros got it for $4.

I don't know where inwards my abode this candelabra is going to fit! I similar its colors together with lines. I'm non fond of the bells, they proceed on jingling each fourth dimension I movement it. Price: $4.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 laid of wooden sconces, perhaps for the backyard if it's finished someday! One dollar each.

It looks similar my decorative low-cal fixture switch was on because hither comes to a greater extent than lighting!  ;) I dear the pattern on these sconces, again, I don't know where I'm going to identify them, but for solely $10, they tin sack hold off for that identify to appear.

Love the petty circles together with diamonds :)

Finally, this pendant light.  Pardon my ignorance but I don't know what variety of fixture is this?! I did a Google paradigm search but it came out alongside nothing. Do you lot know something nearly it? If so, delight allow me know.
It had a cost tag of $50, but afterward a 75% discount, yep flea marketplace discounts ;) nosotros got it for $13.

Hey together with I already know where to install it, I justice you lot know it also ;)

All inwards all nosotros spent $45. Whooo that was fun!

Most of June's Flea Market finds were used to decorate my guest room correct HERE.




 Here comes around other installment of flea marketplace fourth dimension  Flea Market Time - June


Linking at: