Guest Sleeping Room Inspiration Board


Hi everyone!

This is my showtime fourth dimension putting together an inspiration board, it is fun just it requires time, at to the lowest degree for a rookie similar me. :)  Anyhow, I would travel reeeaallly happy to run into the room turning precisely similar the 1 on my board, just
I intend I cannot afford the PB daybed or the lamps! So, this is how it's going to roll:
Pottery Barn
I'm going to campaign to brand the bed the focal betoken inward this room. The minor bed I had inward the room is going to come upwards dorsum equally a daybed. Btw, I honey this room.

Some of the vino crates I had inward the garage volition serve equally wall storage.


The purpose component subdivision of the room is shrinking from the previous long desk to the tall narrow bookcase that was previously inward the household unit of measurement room as well as it was replaced by the hutch.

It would travel awesome to bring the 2 lamps on my inspiration board, I honey those vases. I promise mine plough out at to the lowest degree a quarter equally skilful equally those! Two quondam lamps I bring inward the basement are my material, as well as I all the same bespeak to pigment them.
Source
The bed would bespeak lots of pillows, I honey the ones on this daybed. Though, I don't intend I'm going to bring plenty fourth dimension to brand something similar that. :/
Source

I'm thinking of re-doing the roman shade that's already inward the room as well as add together long burlap panels to comprehend the calorie-free that comes from the sides of the shade.

For the primary acre of fine art I similar to bring a circular shape to a higher identify the bed, it tin travel a mirror, mayhap a clock. I bring to store my garage to run into what tin I find!

Source

The flooring is the entirely affair that's already done, you lot tin read near that HERE. To run into how the room looked before, click HERE.

I gauge that's it for now. I bespeak to instruct as well as complete working on that bed, I intend that's going to travel my side past times side post.

You tin run into these ideas as well as more, past times next me on Pinterest HERE.

Have a swell weekend!


More near this room:
How the room looked before, right HERE.
Painted Designs on Floor, right HERE.
Diy Daybed from jump box
Old Lamps transformed
Office chair makeover
Old window memo board
Diy Round Mirror
Tripod Side Table
Table Makeover
Black out curtains
Full room REVEAL


 This is my showtime fourth dimension putting together an inspiration board Guest Bedroom Inspiration Board