Diy - Former Window Memo Board


Hi friends,
This is some other percentage makeover post. I know! I was supposed to complete this projection inwards solely 2 weeks too hither I am, almost a calendar month afterwards amongst some other project!

My excuse? Hmmm  Most of the projects were finished during the 2 calendar week menses earlier my invitee arrived, solely that I didn't stimulate got fourth dimension to accept pictures too thus when she arrived I didn't desire to bother her bringing my photographic tv set camera too getting inwards the room too maybe moving her asset around.

Nope!

I asked her to aid me lay a niggling flake of herself inwards the room instead...
And she did it gladly ;)  Here she is, creating a bunting to decorate the memo board.

As I showed yous inwards my previous postal service well-nigh how the percentage looked before, I had 2 of these windows inwards hither precisely they were every bit good much for this pocket-size room. Only 1 window is to a greater extent than than enough.

Since my window had the drinking glass panes inwards place, too I didn't desire to take them, ¼" plywood chalkboards to stand upward for within the panes were added using mounting record --> double-sided mounting record is the subway ;)

Remnants of the burlap bathroom I used to encompass the chair HERE, were used to encompass 2 pieces of cork board, a previous project no longer inwards use. Mounting record too onto the window.

Ha, it looked waaay better, precisely withal missing something on the 2 high panes.

I was looking some the household for a pair of pocket-size wired pencil holders, I know I stimulate got them, precisely who knows where?! I Couldn't honor them. Instead, 2 of these iPhone boxes crossed my path.
We don't stimulate got iPhones, the even out of these boxes goes dorsum to Christmas when I was looking for cardboard boxes to wrap presents too constitute out our vecino was throwing away lots of pocket-size boxes, nosotros picked the ones nosotros liked too constitute the smaller telephone boxes inside... every bit good pretty to throw them away :)

Black served me well, zilch to exercise to them, so, over again mounting record was the subway ;)

Instant pocket-size storing solutions.


My niece's art: Sonrie (Smile), some of her too my kids pictures this Summer too it's all done!


Yeah, it's making me grin each fourth dimension I come across it :)

Hey, the total makeover is coming soon.

More Projects going to this room:
How the room looked before, right HERE.
The administration I desire to give this room HERE.
Painted Designs on Floor, right HERE.
Diy Daybed from saltation box
Old Lamps transformed
Office chair makeover
Diy Round Mirror
Tripod Side Table
Table Makeover
Black out curtains
Full room REVEAL