Sail Away Summertime Mantel



Can you lot believe is already mid-Summer? I know, fourth dimension flies!
More surprisingly, I'm posting almost my Summer mantel this late, though I beloved it.  This is precisely what I would similar to produce correct now...
Sail Away! :)
m posting almost my Summer mantel this belatedly Sail Away Summer Mantel

Well, truth is, I was non planning on creating a Summer mantel, no.  I was happy amongst Gloria, retrieve the rabbit on my terminal Easter mantel? You tin give notice run across it, correct HERE. It didn't expect correct whatever longer only it was OK yesteryear me until I saw this shipping bike at T.J.Max in addition to couldn't resist buying it ($15). At the shop it looked huge only when I hung it on the mantel it looked puny :/
m posting almost my Summer mantel this belatedly Sail Away Summer Mantel

So, I went looking for 1 of my display boards to beef it up. This tree branch was used for 1 of my yesteryear Fall mantels, the size was perfect only the bike didn't expect correct on it.
m posting almost my Summer mantel this belatedly Sail Away Summer Mantel

Two coats of white pigment in addition to the tree was gone. Washi record was cutting lengthwise to brand sparse white lines.

Using acrylic paints (dark blue, calorie-free bluish in addition to white), the 3 lower sections were rootage painted the darkest blue. Add enough of H2O to your brush.
Then, the ii laissez passer on sections blending inwards to a greater extent than or less to a greater extent than white/light blue.
m posting almost my Summer mantel this belatedly Sail Away Summer Mantel

Just the same for the remaining sections until is all done. Remove the tape.

With the bike inwards house in addition to the "Sail Away" words that were printed in addition to glued on, the top dog fine art projection was finished. The font I used --> "Always inwards my Heart".

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 starfish garland was seat together amongst to a greater extent than or less Sea Star Figurines I constitute at Target a duo months ago.
m posting almost my Summer mantel this belatedly Sail Away Summer Mantel


Shells from to a greater extent than or less of our Summer opor-garai trips to the beach, a bluish fish bottle my boy brought me from 1 of his schoolhouse trips to the Chesapeake Bay...

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 woods rope nautical ornament in addition to to a greater extent than or less to a greater extent than shells consummate the mantel.


Sail away, convey fun!

For to a greater extent than Summer DIY ideas depository fiscal establishment agree these out:






Enjoy what you lot read today? Enter your electronic mail address below to subscribe to :


Delivered yesteryear FeedBurner