Awesome Groovy Finds


Hi everyone!
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 couplet weeks agone I scored big fourth dimension on Craiglist. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 dainty pedestal table, ii shelves too iv of these beautiful chairs for free.
Most of them are OK, unopen to scuffs hither too in that place too the signs of proficient utilization is what they show.


Only 1 chair was inward less than OK state, it looks similar it was Fido's favorite. He marked it pretty well. :)  some of the rods on this chair were loose too.

I dear their woven rush seats, they're all inward proficient condition.

The pedestal tabular array is also inward overall proficient status merely the complete has to live on freshened up.

The exceed shows lots of wear.

The ii shelves are real heavy, I haven't decided how to utilization them, for straight off they're patiently waiting inward the garage...

While I travel on the chairs too table.


As a affair of fact, this other tabular array had been sitting inward the garage for a real long fourth dimension too since novel materials arrived I had to create upward one's hear what to produce amongst it. I promised my sis inward police this is going to live on hers. So, I decided to laid out working on it correct away.

It looks similar mortal own to create it yesteryear applying extra lacquer, merely it turned out all bumpy. :/

Well, the damaged chair was glued, I began sanding the table...


And I applied Citristrip to the antique tabular array to take away all the layers of varnish it had.

Hey, applying that materials was slow too the smell didn't fifty-fifty bother me, the tabular array was all covered upward too spell waiting for the materials to travel I idea why non to employ it to the other tabular array too the chairs... So easy!


Hmmm big mistake, the novel acquisitions, chairs too circular table, didn't ask all that power. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 elementary sanding would've been easier than removing the chemic stripping. It took me a long fourth dimension to larn rid of that materials too and then I had to produce unopen to sanding anyways!

The purpose that irritated me the close was the Citristrip non working at removing all those layers of varnish the antique tabular array had. :(

I continued working on the chairs too circular table, mayhap on my side yesteryear side ship service I'll laissez passer yous an update. I ask to larn too uncovering what else powerfulness travel ameliorate at removing all those layers on the sometime table.

Have yous done this before? stripping an sometime tabular array all the agency to the wood? What worked for you?

Thanks inward advance for your replies!

You tin banking concern fit the novel hold back on the circular pedestal tabular array too chairs correct HERE.


 Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 couplet weeks agone I scored big fourth dimension on Craiglist Awesome Great Finds


Linking at:
My uncommon Slice of Suburbia,  Coastal Charm,  A Stroll Thru Life,  Savvy Southern Style,  Stone Gable French Country Cottage, Miss Mustard SeedCommon GroundThrifty Decor Chick ,  Between Naps on the Porch,  Home Stories Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 to ZUncommonThe 36th Avenue, TatertotandjelloMiss Mustard Seed