Beautiful Abode Tour -1

The weekend was hence beautiful I spent nigh business office of it outdoors enjoying the dainty temperatures. I also made plans amongst my SIL to larn see some model homes. She's correct straight off updating her basement in addition to nosotros thought why non larn in addition to larn some ideas, too these model homes are located really roughly our homes.

So, nosotros met Sabbatum afternoon at this beautiful home, hoping to tour this in addition to v to a greater extent than homes, but alas, fourth dimension flew past times in addition to nosotros hardly finished touring this alone. To brand matters worst, the retentiveness carte I brought amongst my photographic telly camera didn't work, hence I had to get got pics amongst my phone.


The bricked exterior, inwards my opinion, sums upwardly really good the color pallet used throughout all the rooms within this lovely home.


Once nosotros passed the forepart door, the living room was on our left. I loved how they played amongst the circle figures inwards this room.


The formal dining room was on the right. Both rooms complimented each other really well. On the inwards a higher identify film you lot tin john get got a petty peak at the butler's pantry, connecting the kitchen to this room.


If you lot skip the previous rooms, you lot tin john hold direct ahead to the kitchen/family room at the end, but earlier reaching that point, you'll notice on your correct the staircase to larn upstairs, in addition to on your left the studio, this built inwards bookcase is the start sight you'll larn of it. I honey the transom inwards a higher identify the door.


The low-cal fixture makes such a neat disceptation inwards this room.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 beautiful desk in addition to map fine art on the wall consummate the decor.


We continued to the dorsum of the principal flooring where the kitchen, household unit of measurement in addition to Sun room converge. The inwards a higher identify film of the household unit of measurement room was taken from inwards betwixt the breakfast tabular array in addition to kitchen island.


The fireplace is the focal betoken inwards this room.


I loved the low-cal fixtures inwards the kitchen, a white kitchen amongst a nighttime kitchen island. Somehow I wasn't print past times the products used inwards this kitchen in addition to for the overall value of this home.


It had all the necessities in addition to cute decor but I wasn't fond of the microwave inwards a higher identify the stove or the backsplash tile they used.


It had proficient storage infinite on this wall that ended amongst the fridge on the other side.


The kitchen tabular array inwards the middle of it all seemed a fighting cramped too. I loved the wingback chairs on each end.


The sunroom past times the side of the kitchen brought lots of low-cal to this big space. Though I intend is non fun to get got a garage equally the principal watch when you're entertaining inwards this gorgeous room.


I loved the cloth inwards this tufted circular ottoman.


We hence went ahead to the top of the house. Not the minute story, but ane to a greater extent than score inwards a higher identify it, what it would last the attic, but inwards this case, the staircase ends in addition to you lot notice a arts and crafts room/lounge space. This sewing room's on the correct in addition to man child oh man child how much I honey it! I wishing I get got something similar that inwards my home.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 laid infinite for my sewing machine in addition to storage for my fabrics.


On the other side a big sofa/sitting surface area for when I larn tired. :)  Beautiful rug!


All this score is similar an opened upwardly concept amongst the arts and crafts room/lounge infinite on ane side in addition to the bedchamber /bathroom on the other side. Again, honey the carpet in addition to the hardwood floors throughout the whole house.

Well, that's the destination of the start business office of the tour. For the minute in addition to terminal part, the bedrooms in addition to basement, click HERE

See you lot then!