How The Breakfast Room Has Evolved

I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters, I also honey to watch how a room has changed or evolved every bit fourth dimension passes. 
So, amongst my latest projection all done ("new" kitchen tabular array together with chairs), together with shining inwards their place, I went looking for pictures of how this room used to look. 

Well, this is non just a room, that's variety of a formal agency to telephone phone this small-scale infinite or passageway betwixt the kitchen together with family room.

The motion painting below shows the white canvass nosotros encountered every bit nosotros moved into our novel home. 
The empty infinite beside the kitchen isle would shortly concur the table.
 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

First affair I did was to pigment those walls.
Ha, the 90's called for rigid colors, together with yeah,

I tackled them. :)  

Lots of green, terra cotta together with crimson accents to celebrate Valentine.

I gave my hubby the trouble of finding a breakfast laid together with he certain did. He institute this create novel set, oval tabular array together with 4 chairs, its cost around $220 sounded actually practiced to me.

 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

Time flew!
The chunky spot cushion my toddler used to last comfortable at dinner time, was non needed whatever longer.

The tabletop cracked, together with the chairs were falling apart later fixing them many times amongst glue.

Ten years of practiced role were evident, together with non entirely on the breakfast set, only on the whole space. :(

 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

That's when I decided to modify the kitchen together with Oh boy,

it was scary.

That's when I institute out blogs existed.

 ;) 

And I got practiced ideas out of them.

It was non easy, it almost took me a twelvemonth to consummate the whole makeover, only it was done! 

The breakfast expanse got create novel chairs, a novel low-cal fixture, together with the entirely tabular array I could respect at a decent cost ($50), on Craiglist.

 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

After living amongst this laid for a twelvemonth or so, I thought the backs were likewise high, they blocked the persuasion from the kitchen to the describe of piece of employment solid unit of measurement room together with vice-versa. I began thinking on trimming their backs.

You're right. That was non a practiced idea.

So, instead of trimming their backs I search high together with depression for practiced inexpensive chairs.

 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

Four old, small-scale together with inwards fairly practiced status chairs came domicile to last transformed amongst spray paint. 

Another Craiglist respect for entirely $5 a piece.

 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

I loved the chairs, the color, the size...

But then, somehow the tabular array didn't tally quite right.

I covered it amongst pretty tablecloths.


 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

But behind closed doors, I began looking for a novel table.

And y'all know, that takes time.

One twelvemonth together with a one-half later get-go my search, the advertising I was waiting for, appeared.

Four costless chairs together with a table.

Yes, y'all know... Craiglist again.



After giving them a needed makeover.

 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved

This is how the novel breakfast room looks.



I intend is virtually fourth dimension to give the kitchen island a brighter color. Blue? Green? Red?  What color comes to your mind?

You tin depository fiscal establishment check the novel color I gave the kitchen Island correct HERE.


 I honey to await at pictures of earlier together with afters How the Breakfast Room has Evolved