Art On A Budget



The days when I went shopping for a slice or fine art are long, long gone! Not that I did it frequently, merely yeah, I did it. Like the expensive brace of golden frames I bought for my living room, or this flick that I proudly kept to a higher house the mantel on my household unit of measurement room for to a greater extent than than 5 years.

Really, it stayed in that location all that fourth dimension until I got the "decorating/diy bug" ;)  The fireplace got a makeover together with the infamous fine art was finally taken down.

I tried to sell it on Craiglist merely it looks similar nobody had that "great taste" :) Well, it got a novel life together with a welcome dorsum into roughly other room inward the house.  I similar its size.  It stayed on that wall inward my living room for roughly other yr until I sent it to the basement lastly Christmas.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 brace of weeks agone it was transformed i time once again to decorate the dining room.  It was i of those days when you lot experience similar an creative somebody ;)  Three projects, the angels together with 2 wall paintings!

For my novel painting, I telephone phone it "the beans" art, I was inspired yesteryear a flick inward a magazine, I don't recall the cite of the magazine, I recall looking at that wall fine art inward this flick together with thinking..."hey, that's thus easy, I tin brand it!"
The "beans" were drawn on newspaper together with cutting out -random sizes, big together with skinny.

Four lines were drawn across the canvas, the beans were together with thus traced together with painted.

Finally, the lines were traced i time once again alongside a Sharpie.

High technique, right! :D  -Sharpie, wall paint, kids Tempera paint... But hey, it works, I similar its modern vibe!

It was done together with it was easy! Time to pay attending to that table.  The tablecloth is adjacent ;)
Thanksgiving Tablescape

I'm busy this week.  Grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning together with I direct maintain to laid upwards roughly other table, I direct maintain roughly extra guests I remove to run into how to accommodate.

Hugs everyone!