Thanksgiving Tablescape 2013




Well, my dining room is ready! And I'm proverb my dining room, non only the Thanksgiving tablescape, since it's a minor room, I similar to decorate the whole room. ;)

I began yesteryear moving things on those shallow shelves.
                 Pine-cones...
                                          Mini-pumpkins...
                                                                           White pears...

They all made it there, but the "Eat - Drink - Thanks" structure newspaper sign is definitely what draws most of the attention.



Orange, yellow, brown... All those deep colors of the flavour were my theme.



Once again, my simple, white dishes proved their versatility, this fourth dimension alongside a double laid of napkins.


The tablecloth is without a doubtfulness my favorite part.  More details close it correct HERE.


My frugal silverish finds came inwards handy to laid the bloom arrangements.




Pine-cones concord the placecards.


Last but non to the lowest degree my "new" artwork creates the perfect background for this setting.




I'm as well as thence glad this room is done, the flowers is the entirely affair I necessitate to alter when the fourth dimension comes. For straightaway I necessitate to larn as well as laid out mixing ingredients inwards the kitchen ;)

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Here is a brusk video of my menage unit of measurement reunion.