My Favorite Room - Invitee Post Service At Savvy Southern Style

My Favorite Room - Guest post at Savvy Southern Style

Hi everyone!

How was your Halloween? Mine was great! How are you lot feeling today? Are you lot getting over all the saccharide overdose? I promise so!
Today I'm super excited to live on over at Savvy Southern Style where I'm revealing  "My favorite Room", you lot mightiness or mightiness non live on surprised ;)



So, live on certain to hop over to SSS, cheque my favorite room, together with please, catch a loving cup of coffee, or tea if you lot prefer, together with take in Kim's beautiful home!   Hint, hint... Her Sun room is a demonstrate stopper, good her entire abode is, she mightiness also plough over you lot a lesson or 2 on how to pigment furniture, I mean value she is already a nous at that, together with she would dearest to bring you lot equally a visitor!

Remember I was helping my miss amongst her costume? This is how she looked ;)


My man child didn't desire to wearing clothing upward :(  He doesn't bring a sugariness tooth, he only wanted to live on abode relaxing together with playing his games. Oh boy!





Enjoy what you lot read today? Enter your electronic mail address below to subscribe to :


Delivered past times FeedBurner