November Finds


It was the concluding flea marketplace of the twelvemonth :(  I know, it makes me sad! I'm getting used to hold back for that commencement Sabbatum of every month, walking upwards together with downward the lines of vendors looking for something, something at a skillful toll :)

Now I'll bring to hold back until Spring. It sounds similar a long fourth dimension together with I'm going to immature adult woman it, it's together with therefore close.
During Winter I'm going to seek together with salve a Sabbatum for "Thrift Store day", let's encounter if I stick to that conception ;)

OK, let's encounter the treasures I flora :)  Lately I've been loving these vintage wooden record measures. Early this twelvemonth I bought ii at an antique store, the price: $8 for each one. Now I know, that was a fortune :/  I got ii to a greater extent than at the flea marketplace for exclusively l cents each, together with they fifty-fifty await to a greater extent than "vintage".


It looks similar I'm besides collecting shelves. I got this ane that looks similar the mantel inwards my household unit of measurement room. $2.

The Holidays are getting closer, in that location were lots of Christmas decorations, though I didn't larn much of that stuff.  The ones that came habitation amongst me where these angels.

Look at those pretty faces :)  I got five, ii are non inwards the pictures, they were $4.

These develop of jar/containers were FREE! Ha, nix beats free, right.

I dear the rusty lid on this jar.

And the closure on this Wisconsin Homestead container, I'm looking for a identify to display them.

Last exactly non least, this cute table. It wasn't at the flea market, it was a Craiglist find.

Ten dollars bought this pedestal, king of beasts push clitoris drawer, together with hook feet tabular array amount of dust!

Oh, together with scratches ;)

Suggestions on how to update it are real welcome :)


For forthwith I've got to dust it, this tin endure a overnice Christmas gift ;)