Easy Envelope Pillows


I was at the textile shop the other hateful solar daytime looking for fabrics to brand curtains for my bedroom, I didn't detect the perfect 1 precisely I couldn't halt going some the shop checking all the fabrics until I constitute 1 that I love, well, non for the curtains, precisely my hear straightaway position the pretty designs of the "A novel leafage meadow" textile onto a pair of pillows ;)

I've already told you lot how much I beloved envelope pillows, no ask for zippers or closures, slowly to alter in addition to wash, in addition to then that's what I made, a span of envelope pillows.

The pillows I select some the trace of piece of job solid are 17" x 17", I already memorized the dimensions of how much textile I ask for an envelope --> 40" x 18", every bit shown inwards the moving-picture demonstrate below.
Since I alone bought a yard of the pretty -A novel leafage meadow- textile (I didn't desire to pass to a greater extent than than $10), I created the pillow out of driblet cloth stuff I already had, in addition to move the pretty textile alone on the front end of the pillow.
Both ends were hemmed.

The driblet cloth stuff was cutting inwards 3 parts, the front end in addition to the ii dorsum pieces.  one extra inch was given to its full length, instead of 40", it was cutting at 41" for the extra seams. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 acre of the decorative textile was added to the pump or front end part.

Both fabrics were stitched together next some of the designs, this is non a necessity, alone 1 acre of textile tin laissez passer on the sack survive used, precisely the ii layers laissez passer on the pillow to a greater extent than construction ;)



Finally, you lot ask to stitch it all around, correct sides facing each other.

Trim excess in addition to select the within out.

They are at nowadays looking practiced on my new textile painted chairs :)

Again, trying to select Spring into my home, I cannot believe it was snowing yesterday!


Check how the pillows in addition to painted chairs brand a practiced frame for the Spring mantel HERE.

Have a wonderful week!







My uncommon Slice of Suburbia,  Coastal Charm,  A Stroll Thru Life,  Savvy Southern Style,  Stone Gable French Country Cottage,  Common GroundThrifty Decor Chick ,  Between Naps on the Porch,  Home Stories Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 to ZUncommonThe 36th Avenue, Tatertots in addition to jello,