Jars, Jars As Well As To A Greater Extent Than Jars




Well, it looks similar my collection of clear jars is growing. It started amongst the Mason jars constitute at thrift stores, thence I began saving the shop bought jars from preserves in addition to sauces, soda bottles also made it hither in addition to fifty-fifty a large pickle jar. The affair was, they were scattered all only about the house, some of them were inwards the garage, some others inwards the basement, the Mason jars were hither in addition to there, I didn't fifty-fifty know I had thence many! ...

                   ...Until most a calendar week agone when I happened to banking firm gibe these boxes.

These boxes were given to my missy past times ane of my husband's friends, he is moving out of soil thence he's selling in addition to giving away lots of stuff. Since, he knows my missy likes to  make lilliputian figures, he thought these paints in addition to brushes in addition to fine art materials would hold upwardly something she mightiness enjoy. ;)

My missy took out of the boxes lots of things, generally items she tin purpose amongst the making of her Polymer clay figures, the rest, what you lot encounter here, was left for "later" in addition to since that afterwards never came,  I went to banking firm gibe in addition to set everything inwards its proper place.

The affair that directly depict me inwards every bit good the paint, were these cute drinking glass containers, they are tiny!

Look at this cool Ball scandalise amongst the network lid, I dear it! I convey no thought what's within it but I don't desire to throw away its content without knowing what it is.

Now you lot know, instead of emptying the boxes in addition to organizing everything, I got "motivated" to respect my -collection- in addition to demo it off.  :)

The floating shelves I built inwards the pulverization room were the perfect laid up.

Besides the pocket-size jars, some other items from the carton boxes made it hither too, similar the wooden sticks in addition to spatula inwards the previous picture.

The wooden figure was some other ane from those boxes.

But cotton fiber balls, Q-tips, bandages, soaps, boom tools in addition to  some other things also made it here.


Taking pictures inwards this pocket-size infinite was non easy, hither is how it looks from the outside. You tin click HERE to encounter how it looked earlier or if you lot desire to encounter the how to for the floating shelves.


Now that I'm done amongst the jars I postulate to larn in addition to respect a house for the paints in addition to the other knickknacks ;)

Hugs,


 it looks similar my collection of clear jars is growing Jars, Jars in addition to to a greater extent than Jars