Paint It White


While going through a pile of quondam magazine issues earlier bringing them to the recycled bin, this next picture, a Ballard Designs promotion totally got me. I liked everything virtually it, precisely what actually got my attending was the trio of white vases on the table.


It was similar a "Hey, I accept that item!" moment. I've had this Chinese vase for almost xx years, as well as it's been stored inwards the basement for the terminal xv because its coloring system didn't instruct amongst my habitation decor whatever longer. After looking at the BD inspiration pic I knew I accept to laissez passer on my vase a coat of white paint.
I know many of yous out at that topographic point are going to scream at such sacrilege, precisely I knew I was going to dear it as well as role it fifty-fifty to a greater extent than if I painted it, also it's non an original piece, it is a inexpensive reproduction.

I also grabbed a distich of $1 vases I institute terminal twelvemonth at the flea market...

And gave them 2 coats of paint. Once again, using the home-made version of chalk pigment HERE.

I dear how the vase texture as well as prissy cast are instantly its master copy features.

The vases prompted me to laissez passer on the living room a novel look. Even though snowfall is however outside, it looks similar Spring is already here.

Following my inspiration pic, the java tabular array instantly sports a trio of vases ;)

White, greenish as well as yellow...Oh yeah, Spring is inwards the air!


I know your eyes snuff it along on wandering to a greater extent than or less the window art, it's happening to me too ;)  You tin read all virtually it correct HERE.



 While going through a pile of quondam magazine issues earlier bringing them to the recycled bi Paint it White


My uncommon Slice of Suburbia,  Coastal Charm,  A Stroll Thru Life,  Savvy Southern Style,  Stone Gable French Country Cottage,  Common Ground,  Thrifty Decor Chick ,  Between Naps on the Porch,  Home Stories H5N1 to ZUncommonThe 36th Avenue, Tatertotandjello, Power of Paint,