Angels


My Christmas mantel was most angels, you lot tin depository fiscal establishment stand upwards for the postal service correct HERE. The angels pic fine art was, equally I told you, a uncomplicated decoupaged run where I copied as well as enlarged a greeting carte du jour my menage unit of measurement received long ago. Each angel was copied as well as enlarged apart as well as and then the 3 of them were placed together on the board. Some glitter was added to their halos. You tin notice a re-create of the carte du jour right HERE.


There were many to a greater extent than angels added to the mantel, let's depository fiscal establishment stand upwards for these three:

Wood remnants, long two x two were screwed to minor pieces of two x 4 using the Kreg jig. In enterprise to back upwards the caput a 3" boom was driven on the top.

White socks were my best selection for the heads, as well as allow me say you, those were the alone ones I constitute approximately the house, my immature adult woman doesn't utilisation this form of sock whatever to a greater extent than as well as my boy alone uses night colouring socks, as well as these weren't inwards their best status ;)  Well they were stuffed as well as tied amongst a security band as well as placed over the nail.

Their gowns was the difficult purpose for me to create.  Long folded triangles made the sleeves as well as a long rectangle made the dress.  I tried to utilisation my sewing machine to pose it together precisely NOPE. I couldn't!  A hot gum gun was my best friend.

The wings were traced as well as cutting out of arts and crafts paper. They were too attached amongst hot glue.

Three or 4 rings made out of wired ribbon served equally hair/halos.  Lastly as well as later checking dissimilar optic options, the unopen eyes were the ones I preferred (small pieces of leather thread), ane of the angels got Sharpie painted eyes.

Ribbons as well as laces were hot glued to the dresses to spruce them up.


Two newspaper cone angels were too created.  Paper mache cones, white fabric, decorative ribbon, 3" Styrofoam balls covered amongst white yarn as well as arts and crafts newspaper for the wings were all pose together amongst a hot gum gun.


Old cherubs I already had were painted white earlier attaching them to the garland.

The tutorial on how to brand the wooden angels is right HERE.

Flea marketplace finds were updated amongst white paint.


Here all of them.

Thanks for stopping by!