Valentine Oculus Art




This is a Valentine projection simply I require to start this ship service yesteryear talking close java because they relate. We beloved coffee, I intend my hubby likes it a lot to a greater extent than than what I do.  He used to select a loving cup of java at whatsoever given fourth dimension during the day, of course of report many times I joined inwards for a loving cup or two, simply lately in addition to I powerfulness state due to historic menstruum in addition to the fact that it was making him experience to a greater extent than hyper than what he already is, our consumption has diminished.

So, how does this projection relate to coffee? this is the answer:

The java cups
I purchase this form of java cups that he mainly uses spell he drives to work, fifty-fifty though I've seen him using them when he's dwelling describe of piece of occupation solid too, in addition to that's the thing! When he's dwelling describe of piece of occupation solid he doesn't role the lids, which leaves me alongside tons of them left over. So that's what I used:

This are the instructions if you lot desire to practise something similar:
Paint the lids white (I used acrylic paints), in addition to embrace the within circle yesteryear hot-gluing a piece of burlap on it.

Shims are used to practise the board, they were remnants from my Sunburst mirror project. They are also hot-glued onto the dorsum of a cardboard poster inwards a zig-zag pattern, showtime at the middle of the board. Cover all the board.

Flip the poster board.  Using a jig-saw cutting all along the board lines the pieces of shim that stick out.

You're going to terminate upwards alongside a overnice wooden surface (this solitary volition live on a overnice background when taking pictures).  For now, select the lids in addition to conform them inwards a pump form pattern.

It was besides uncomplicated for my like.

So, I got some yarn to delineate the pump form a fleck better.

Go all some 3 times, add together the l o v e letters...

H5N1 pump postage inwards the middle lid in addition to you're done!


Check how it looks on my mantel right HERE.


XOXO,



 This is a Valentine projection simply I require to start this ship service yesteryear talking close java because Valentine Heart Art


Linked political party at: