Furniture Shopping At A Hgtv Habitation - 1



I went slice of furniture shopping amongst my Sister-in-law in addition to I actually enjoyed the trip! Isn't that the best means to shop?! Looking for something to buy, getting ideas, browsing thru lots of materials yous love, buying what yous request in addition to non spending a penny.  Yeah, it was awesome! 

My Sil was looking for a sectional for her basement, she had already done her homework, nosotros visited similar 4 places where she had seen sectionals she loved, only straightaway it was the fourth dimension to determine which 1 was the 1 to convey home.

At our 3rd halt inwards Frederick, MD, what got my involvement also the former barn, was to come across the pocket-sized signs that said HGTV Home on each side of the former house. 

I couldn't assist it, I began taking pictures, it all looked in addition to thence pretty! It was similar the moo-cow inwards the moving-picture present inwards a higher identify greeted us correct at that topographic point 1 time nosotros crossed the primary entrance door.  :) Well, non entirely the cow, all the ladies working at that topographic point were actually nice. ;)


Oh, I get got to apologize for the bad character of the pictures, they were all taken amongst my jail mobile telephone phone in addition to it was a cloudy day. :/  This was the sectional she'd already seen. I loved it!


Even though nosotros liked it in addition to thence much, subsequently some consideration, nosotros determined it was too pocket-sized for her space, in addition to nosotros went looking some the solid for some to a greater extent than options.


I kept on taking pictures. ;)  This dressers were real interesting, they had them inwards many colors.


After a closed banking enterprise gibe up, it looked similar they were all covered amongst that plastic woven textile the rice bags are made out of. Really! a novel trend? I mightiness similar to laissez passer it a try. It would live similar decoupaging those plastic bags onto slice of furniture pieces.


Here inwards blue, in addition to yeah, subsequently looking at those prices, that's why I desire to endeavour that technique. ;)


Art pieces that I persuasion sort of slow to replicate.


The lobby hosted this colorful arrangement. Love the skinny table.


In the living room I dearest the carpet.


And 1 time again, fine art that I persuasion would live slow to re-create cat.


How most this dalmatian loosing his spots. :)  So cute!

I broke this tour inwards 3 parts, too many pictures for entirely 1 post.
For the instant part, the dining room in addition to kids sleeping room ideas, click HERE.
For the 3rd part, menage unit of measurement room in addition to original bedroom, click HERE.