Halloween Mantel Amongst Crows On A Gate


Well, allow me say you, I was thinking on posting today a Fall mantel, together with that's what I kickoff began working on when I saw these pieces of woods inward my garage (Picture below left). Those 2 pieces are the remnants of a crib. I used the dorsum of this crib together with business office of the sides on the daybed for the invitee room, the base of operations has also been used every bit a decoration, you lot tin flame come across it hither inward the dining room.
So, these 2 pieces looked to me every bit a gate together with I idea why non to usage a gate every bit a mantel decoration?! Posts amongst finials were added, together with the finials are from a mantle rod I haven't used similar inward 13 years! Ha, 13 sounds practiced for Halloween.  ;)

But of course, a gate needs hinges together with latches, together with therefore I got those too, together with no, they're non real. ;) As shortly every bit the hardware was cutting together with glued to the gate, this is how it looked.

After checking all the stuff-decorations I accept for Fall together with Halloween, that's when the crows on a gate subject appeared. This is my kickoff e'er Halloween mantel, I intend I tin flame alive amongst it until Halloween arrives.
Oh, unopen to other repurposed exceptional were the vases, those are the "small" spools my hubby brought from work.

The crows got perched on the gate.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lonely owl keeps guard on the dead branches.



And the flowers turned black.


You tin flame banking concern gibe how to brand the Halloween banner correct HERE.



I intend I'm gettind produce for Halloween, how most you?!

:)
All the pumpkins were bought at Target.




 I was thinking on posting today a Fall mantel Halloween Mantel amongst Crows on a Gate