A Re-Purposed Christmas Tree





The other 24-hour interval I was reading a post past times my friendpretty books in addition to  brass apple tree collections. Then I interruption to intend virtually the collections I accept but at that 2d zip came, hmmm equally I said there, collections are non inwards my DNA.

Later on, I remembered that yes, I accept some collections...
Letters written to me past times my siblings in addition to friends, it's non growing whatever longer at nowadays that nosotros run e-mails ;)...
All the cards my kids accept given me thru the years ...
Christmas cards from friends in addition to family, sort of sentimental stuff.
And I also collect items similar these:
Empty ribbon spools
I only cannot throw them away! Maybe this is non a collection but a hoarding work :) But when the ribbons are gone I intend the spools tin move re-used.
I used lots of them when creating the Ribbon Spool Pumpkin, remember? but I nonetheless accept many more, in addition to it looks similar they dear me :)  The other 24-hour interval spell at Home Depot alongside my married adult man I institute the large dark spool I'm using here, within 1 of their trash cans. I thought it was beautiful in addition to at in 1 trial picked it up. You tin imagine Mr. RLC's face! :D

That dark spool gave me the thought of a ribbon spool Christmas tree. It was fourth dimension to utilize those chunky spools ;)

Perfect form but a fleck likewise plain!  Some burlap, jute webbing...


Hot glue...

And of course, some blink.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 wooden spool, 1 of the latest inwards "my collection", serves equally a base of operations ;)

Finally, a cinnamon stick star tops it off!
Ta da! At to the lowest degree at nowadays I accept a Christmas tree.


It is fourth dimension for me to piece of work on the existent one, at that topographic point are domicile tours all to a greater extent than or less weblog country that I'm feeling in addition to thence far behind! At to the lowest degree I'm getting lots of inspiration ;)

Thanks in addition to thence much for your prissy comments on my terminal post!