Angels Watching Over Us - Christmas Mantel

Angels watching over us Christmas mantel Angels Watching Over Us - Christmas Mantel
Hi friends,

Angels watching over us is how I decided to mention my mantel this year. I was inward the midst of my Holiday decorating concluding twelvemonth when I heard the terrible intelligence close what happened at
Sandy Hook Elementary School, this mantel was born inward my hear at that time, is my niggling tribute to those angels, but it is also a tribute to all the angels watching over us.
Angels watching over us Christmas mantel Angels Watching Over Us - Christmas Mantel

The wall fine art was a unproblematic Mod-Podge work, the picture of the iii niggling angels was taken from a Hallmark greeting menu 1 of our friends sent us long fourth dimension ago, it was blown upward similar 130 times for this project. I've displayed the niggling menu all or as well as then our home, I holler upward the iii niggling angels are as well as then cute :)


White as well as gilded were my colors of choice, as well as then I laid to function on xx angels. Two wooden angels on each extreme, the vi on the garland were quondam ornaments I simply spray painted.


Paper cone angels  were also created.


Remember my thrifty angels, good they got a novel wearing clothing ;)


The white stockings came hither to this mantel where they were meant to be.  And yes, the laid of stocking holders is missing an E, if y'all follow me y'all already know that story, if not, y'all tin read close it HERE.  The saga to notice that missing missive of the alphabet is nonetheless going on.  (Hey Mindi, y'all were correct they were the same stocking holders ;)


Some to a greater extent than angels were placed on the floor, y'all tin notice a tutorial on how to brand them correct HERE.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 pile of stacked books serves equally a tabular array  hmmm it looks to a greater extent than similar a Christmas tree ;)  The star was 1 of the projects I brought to the Hometalk TV - Segment, but it is an reckon I got from my friend Dria.




Remember, y'all equally good cause got Angels Watching Over You!