Top 10 Posts Of 2013


Like then many of y'all out there, I also went to banking concern jibe my most viewed posts of this year.  There were a duo of surprises, exactly overall they are all projects I loved working on together with I am rattling happy many of y'all liked them too.
I desire to give thank y'all each of y'all who had been then variety equally to conk on visiting, commenting, pinning together with sharing my run :)  without farther ado hither they are:


# 1 How my kitchen is belongings up

I am non surprised that something related to the kitchen is inward starting fourth dimension place, afterwards all, the kitchen makeover is my most viewed projection of all time, exactly this postal service nearly how the kitchen is belongings upward shows that many of y'all are interested inward knowing what to await if y'all embark inward a renovation similar this.


# two Valentine Mantel

This projection was a large surprise, something that was created spell working on or then other large projection together with alongside the left overs of that large project, a lastly infinitesimal mantel that has had a large success on Pinterest ;)

# iii How to brand your curtains longer

The wacky drape panels sizes inward the marketplace position locomote out people alongside curtains likewise small or likewise long.  This postal service is a solution when they are a fleck likewise short.

# iv Chippendale chair painted

It looks similar at that spot are notwithstanding many of y'all wanting to exam waters alongside chalk paint. Painting a Chippendale chair was my starting fourth dimension sense using ASCP, a proficient beginner's indicate of view.

# five DIY Bookcases for bedroom

This projection was the starting fourth dimension of its variety that I tackled, it was big, I learned lots spell completing it. It is a proficient direct if y'all are contemplating the thought of edifice your ain railroad train of bookcases. I dearest the lastly result.

# half-dozen How to install window trim

I dearest trim! This is non the starting fourth dimension window that I've trimmed together with mayhap non the lastly one.  I approximate it's non a large surprise nosotros all dearest to clothing upward our windows ;)

# seven Installing Faux Wooden Beams

This was without a incertitude the most complicated projection I got myself into this year. Building the beams was easy, fifty-fifty installing them was fairly easy, the difficult utilisation came yesteryear working alongside the high ceilings together with that large heavy beam. Oh, together with working inward the attic :/

# 8 H5N1 Recycled Pumpkin

Cute, easy, inexpensive together with the ability of Pinterest, a proven proficient combination ;)

# nine Laundry Room Mini-makeover

The ability of pigment together with or then novel lighting was all I needed to revive the former laundry room makeover.

# 10 DIY - Inside Cabinet Plate Rack

One of my lastly projects of the year, installing a plate rack within a regular cabinet is a proficient tutorial on how y'all tin hand this economical characteristic to your ain kitchen. I'm loving it ;)


There volition live lots to a greater extent than of RLC for 2014. Thanks 1 time again for next along on FacebookPinterest, or straight through your inbox.

Have a wonderful year!

-  o  -  o  -  o  -  o  -  o  -  o  -  o  -


Hey, hither y'all tin straight off banking concern jibe the Top 10 projects of 2014:



And 2015 HERE: