Hometalk For The Holidays At Univision - My Goggle Box Experience


What a calendar week I've had! The most exciting thing: I was on TV!
First of all, BIG thank you lot to Hometalk, Miriam Illions as well as Lauren Anthony, you lot girls are amazing!


Last Mon I went to New York to stand upward for Hometalk at the Castilian speaking station  WXTV-TV  Channel 41 Univision-NY, bringing the "Hometalk for the Holidays" crusade amongst rattling easy, cheap as well as festive crafts as well as decorations people everywhere tin create to at i time liven upward their homes during the Holiday season.


But this post service is almost my whole experience, as well as thus hither it goes...
As shortly equally Hometalk gave me the light-green lite for the show, my nerves went upward to a greater extent than or less notches, I couldn't slumber good that black thinking almost what projects should I select as well as what should I say.

The next week, Thanksgiving, was such a busy week, I didn't fifty-fifty select fourth dimension to intend almost it, as well as it was amend that agency ;)

Mon morning, the projects were ready, my Hometalk spoken language was ready, but inward illustration they inquire ;) I boarded the prepare from Washington D.C. to New York.

Once inward the hotel I noticed that i of the projects had gotten damaged during the trip, the newspaper stars were all smashed... Some to a greater extent than crafting was done that black ;)

I tried to acquire to bed at 10:00 pm, but the excitement didn't allow me to fully autumn asleep until good past times 12!

I woke upward at 4:00 am the side past times side morn to last at the station at 5:30.

Here are to a greater extent than or less pics Lauren snapped, minutes earlier the segment was aired, I was feeling great, nosotros were rehearsing almost how everything should go...

Some brand upward touches made me experience fifty-fifty better! :)


WooHoo lay on to a greater extent than or less more, this is fun!

Well, equally shortly equally the finally count downward began, my torso went sum shock! :s
The most of import advice given to me: SMILE, got lost to a greater extent than or less where inward my brain! I could non smile! H5N1 fastidious smirk was the best I could deliver!
Oh boy, that outset infinitesimal was painful, I intend I was shaking a bit, I sort of knock downward i of the newspaper cones, fifty-fifty my vocalisation was shaky. Fuff!

Some how I recoup piece explaining what I knew pretty well, the projects!

Click HERE to sentry the sum segment/video.

All the projects tin last constitute at Hometalk.com  #holidaycheer

Isn't it amazing how our bodies response to stressful situations?! Well, I'm as well as thus grateful Hometalk gave me this wonderful opportunity, lots to larn from it!

---------
Para todos mis queridos amigos y seguidores en Español, permitanme introducirlos a Hometalk, la crimson social mas grande que hay en estos momentos para todo lo relacionado con mejoras para el hogar, remodelaciones, decoracion y jardineria.
Hometalk es el lugar donde dueños de casa y profesionales se reunen para compartir paso a paso sus proyectos, inspirarse con las miles de fotografias y proyectos o simplemente para hacer preguntas y recibir respuestas para todo lo relacionado con tu casa.

Tu tambien puedes ser parte de esta comunidad, ve a Hometalk.com y usando tu direccion electronica, de Facebook o cuenta en Twitter puedes suscribirte completamente gratis.  De inmediato puedes compartir tus proyectos o simplemente pedir ayuda... No sabes como arreglar algo en tu casa? Formula una pregunta y de seguro vas a tener una respuesta!  Eres un blogger? Hometalk le dara mas trafico a tus proyectos :) Suscribete!

Besos,


 Last Mon I went to New York to stand upward for  Hometalk for the Holidays at Univision - My TV Experience