Christmas Inwards The Dining Room


I've been really slow dressing the household for the Holidays, fourth dimension is running together with then fast! Here I'm amongst exclusively i room fully done. The other rooms are almost, well-nigh done. I'll hold upward sharing them presently ;)



This twelvemonth I actually wanted my decor to hold upward white together with red, I intend this room is the perfect representative of it.


Tags amongst Holiday words are adorned amongst modest boxwood branches.  I'm loving my novel laid upward of Tartan napkins.


The shallow shelves are hosting ornamentation trees this time.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 slice from a crib came inwards handy to display greeting cards.

Remember I told y'all I similar to collect cards, many of these cards are from previous years ;)

Green bottles are used equally candle holders, dear their contrasting color.


White record on the low-cal spheres brand them blend inwards better.


Now onto to a greater extent than or less other room, hopefully I tin give y'all a amount domicile tour earlier Christmas arrives :)

Merry Christmas!