My Kickoff Advent Calendar



As incredible equally it appears, this is my commencement e'er advent calendar!
Like 5 years agone I learned they existed (incredible, right?), in addition to I promised myself to exercise ane the next Christmas.
Ha, it never happened


One to a greater extent than of those promises...

Like the ane of planting Paperwhites then yesteryear Christmas fourth dimension all those pretty white flowers would live on inwards amount bloom...
Or growing those fragrant rosemary trees from cuttings...

Or having a nascency ready only similar the ones my woman rear used to create.

Nope, those are all the same on a waiting list!



At to the lowest degree I'm happy ane of those promises was fulfilled.

And on fourth dimension ;)

My kids are non that pocket-size whatever to a greater extent than to aspect candies or petty treats, they've never fifty-fifty had a sugariness tooth. The manifestly calendar is amount of excitement on its ain :) Looking at my boy spell he flies to pick out care of the snowflake to house it on a novel spot/day is fun. 

It is lots of fun counting the days to Christmas!


I'm pretty certain yous also accept a listing of un-fulfilled promises, 
or perhaps yous only crossed ane of those projects off your list?
I'd dearest to know I'm non the exclusively ane ;)

Wrapping newspaper on the old windows constitute at T.J. Max