Bathroom Vanity Makeover For Nether $50

I accept been wanting to renovate the main bath for a spell now, simply afterward pricing it out in addition to getting quotes inwards the $35,000 range, I accept decided to tabular array it for now.  One of the things that was a must accept inwards my bath reno plans was a vanity that looked similar a slice of furniture.  I dear the expect of legs on a slice of furniture.  I went into my local hardware shop to encounter if I could notice something that would tally the bill. 

Sure plenty I came across these.  They were perfect.  They were the exact peak I needed nether the vanity inwards my main bathroom.
Here is the entirely earlier photograph I accept of the vanity.  It was a plainly builders flat vanity.
I painted the feet a semi gloss white I already had inwards the identify in addition to literally wedged it nether the vanity.  It tally perfectly.  Not likewise tight in addition to non likewise loose.  



I also changed out the hardware on the cabinet doors.
Here is a closeup.


Can't hold off to remove heed what y'all think.

-Judy