How To Update A Bookcase

I bought wrapping newspaper at Home Goods weeks agone knowing just what I planned on using it for. 

I planned on updating the bookcase inwards my daughter's room.  For starters it was genuinely cluttered.
The starting fourth dimension matter I did was empty the entire bookcase as well as thence flipped the middle shelf because it had warped from the weight of the books over the years.  Once flipped it was perfectly necessitate again.
Then I cutting the wrapping newspaper to size as well as adhered it using double sided record on the corners as well as middle.  
Then I selectively decided what was going back.  I equally good bought 2 periodical holders at Home Goods as well as used those to shop to a greater extent than or less of the books simply to add together to a greater extent than visual appeal rather than clutter.
In less than a one-half hr the bookcase was looking thence much better.  I honey a quick as well as slow project!!

Rumor has it the conditions mightiness genuinely warm upwardly a niggling chip hither inwards New York.  I'll believe it when I come across it.  Have a corking day.

-Judy