Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #206

Welcome to this week's Winter Blue's Midweek party.
Last week's political party was filled alongside together with thence many awesome ideas together with inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Old Things New shared how she cleverly mirrored her bookcases.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Love My Simple Home created a grocery listing chalkboard for her home.  

TASTY TREATS:
My Thrift Store Addiction  shared a recipe for rosemary together with dearest roasted persimmons.  Yummy!



If you lot were featured, delight choose grip of an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin notice my buttons yesteryear clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started alongside this week's party.  I can't await to run across what you lot bring been upward to.  Link upward anything you lot bring been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition croak on this link opened upward through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please croak a follower (if you lot already follow me on Google, I would love for you lot to follow me on Linky Followers equally well).

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency give-and-take tin spread close the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, together with the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please larn inwards the link to your actual post, non only a link to your master copy weblog page.

4.  Please see others who bring linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects together with blogs...let's present each other to a greater extent than or less love yesteryear visiting each other.  Let's bring to a greater extent than or less fun together with hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Ok...Let's party!!