Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #248

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Midweek party.
Last week's political party was filled amongst as well as then many awesome ideas as well as inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:

Sweet Parish Place shared the best of 2015!

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

Master "Pieces" of my Life created these plaid DIY charger plates.

TASTY TREATS:
Thel's Kitchen shared a recipe for iced shortbread cookies.  Yummy!

If you lot were featured, delight catch an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin notice my buttons past times clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's teach started amongst this week's party.  I can't facial expression to meet what you lot convey been upward to.  Link upward anything you lot convey been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition buy the farm along this link opened upward through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please buy the farm a follower (if you lot already follow me on Google, I would honey for you lot to follow me on Linky Followers every bit well).

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency give-and-take tin spread almost the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, as well as the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please motion into the link to your actual post, non simply a link to your primary spider web log page.

4.  Please see others who convey linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects as well as blogs...let's exhibit each other around honey past times visiting each other.  Let's convey around fun as well as hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.