Mackenzie Childs - Inspired Vase As Well As Box

Yesterday I revealed my newly updated invitee bedroom.  
The room is chock amount of projects.  
I'm a large fan of Mackenzie Childs as well as harlequin designs inward general. I needed a few accessories for the room as well as then I looked around at what I already had inward the household as well as transformed a basic clear vase as well as vino box.


The vino box I had lying around from Christmas when mortal brought it every bit a hostess gift.  The clear vase was from Valentine's hateful solar daytime roses.  

Using Annie Sloan chalk pigment I had on paw I painted both the box as well as the vase inward quondam white.

Using a ruler I measured out a harlequin pattern on the overstep of the box.  I gratuitous paw painted the vase.  On both pieces I used Annie Sloan Duck Egg Blue.  

The dots betwixt the diamond pattern also every bit the outline around the box was done using a Sharpie pigment pen.

I added exceptional to the vase using arts and crafts paints I had on hand.


These were the perfect agency for me to complete off the overstep of the armoire.  I honey how they came out.

Can't hold back to listen what y'all think.

-Judy