Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #399

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Midweek party.
Last week's political party was filled alongside together with hence many awesome ideas together with inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Simply Beautiful past times Angela transformed a apartment panel door into this beauty.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Simple Joys shared a tutorial on how to create 3D origami newspaper hearts.

TASTY TREATS:
Dizzy, Busy together with Hungry shared a recipe for roasted blood-red pepper oven grilled cheese.

If yous were featured, delight select grip of an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin uncovering my buttons past times clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started alongside this week's party.  I can't await to meet what yous convey been upwards to.  Link upwards anything yous convey been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition proceed this link opened upwards through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please larn a follower (if yous already follow me on Google, I would honey for yous to follow me on Linky Followers every bit well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency discussion tin spread virtually the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, together with the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please live into the link to your actual post, non only a link to your principal weblog page.

4.  Please see others who convey linked up.  Everyone industrial plant difficult on their projects together with blogs...let's present each other to a greater extent than or less honey past times visiting each other.  Let's convey to a greater extent than or less fun together with hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.