Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #396

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wed party.
Last week's political party was filled amongst together with then many awesome ideas together with inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
The Snyder Family showed off their gorgeous living room.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Adventures of a DIY Mom shared her recipe for salubrious applesauce oat breakfast muffins.

If you lot were featured, delight select grip of an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin honor my buttons past times clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started amongst this week's party.  I can't hold off to come across what you lot convey been upward to.  Link upward anything you lot convey been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition conk along this link opened upward through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please larn a follower (if you lot already follow me on Google, I would honey for you lot to follow me on Linky Followers equally well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency give-and-take tin spread most the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, together with the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please motility into the link to your actual post, non but a link to your primary spider web log page.

4.  Please see others who convey linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects together with blogs...let's demonstrate each other to a greater extent than or less honey past times visiting each other.  Let's convey to a greater extent than or less fun together with hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.