Sizzle Into Summertime - It's A Political Party #369

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.
Last week's political party was filled amongst in addition to hence many awesome ideas in addition to inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Turtles in addition to Tails transformed a lounge chair cushion that her dogs had torn apart.  Very impressive.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

Duct Tape in addition to Denim gives a slap-up tutorial on how to historic current painted frames amongst antiquing dust.

TASTY TREATS:
The Kitchen  shared the best fourth of July recipes.  


If y'all were featured, delight choose grip of an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin detect my buttons past times clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's teach started amongst this week's party.  I can't expect to run into what y'all convey been upwards to.  Link upwards anything y'all convey been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition proceed this link opened upwards through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please overstep a follower (if y'all already follow me on Google, I would dearest for y'all to follow me on Linky Followers every bit well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency discussion tin spread most the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, in addition to the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please teach into the link to your actual post, non simply a link to your original weblog page.

4.  Please see others who convey linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects in addition to blogs...let's demonstrate each other approximately dearest past times visiting each other.  Let's convey approximately fun in addition to hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.