Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #354

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Midweek party.
Last week's political party was filled amongst in addition to hence many awesome ideas in addition to inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
The Cofran Home transformed their basement spare bedroom. 


Simply Beautiful past times Angela shared her kids neutral bath makeover.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
The Safari Style shared a tutorial on how to create this super cute clutch.

TASTY TREATS:
The Kitchen shared a recipe for gummy toffee pudding skillet.


If yous were featured, delight choose grip of an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin uncovering my buttons past times clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started amongst this week's party.  I can't await to run into what yous convey been upward to.  Link upward anything yous convey been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition popular off along this link opened upward through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please larn a follower (if yous already follow me on Google, I would honey for yous to follow me on Linky Followers equally well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency give-and-take tin spread almost the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, in addition to the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please larn inwards the link to your actual post, non exactly a link to your principal spider web log page.

4.  Please see others who convey linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects in addition to blogs...let's demo each other roughly honey past times visiting each other.  Let's convey roughly fun in addition to hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.