Sizzle Into Summertime - It's A Political Party #374

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.
Last week's political party was filled alongside as well as thus many awesome ideas as well as inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Artsy VaVa transformed a diving board.  Very crafty!

TASTY TREATS:
Dizzy Busy as well as Hungry shared a recipe for ane pan chicken cordon blue.

If you lot were featured, delight catch an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin locomote detect my buttons yesteryear clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's teach started alongside this week's party.  I can't await to encounter what you lot bring been upward to.  Link upward anything you lot bring been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition proceed this link opened upward through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please teach out a follower (if you lot already follow me on Google, I would honey for you lot to follow me on Linky Followers equally well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This means discussion tin locomote spread nigh the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, as well as the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please come inwards the link to your actual post, non only a link to your principal weblog page.

4.  Please see others who bring linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects as well as blogs...let's exhibit each other to a greater extent than or less honey yesteryear visiting each other.  Let's bring to a greater extent than or less fun as well as hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.