Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #353

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Midweek party.
Last week's political party was filled alongside in addition to then many awesome ideas in addition to inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
A Stroll Thru Life showed off her stunning living room.  I honey everything close this room.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Artsy Va Va transformed a dated chair using paint.  

TASTY TREATS:

Duct Tape in addition to Denim shared xv Easter cookie ideas.

If y'all were featured, delight select handgrip of an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin abide by my buttons past times clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started alongside this week's party.  I can't expect to encounter what y'all convey been upwardly to.  Link upwardly anything y'all convey been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition leave of absence along this link opened upwardly through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please larn a follower (if y'all already follow me on Google, I would honey for y'all to follow me on Linky Followers every bit well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This means give-and-take tin spread close the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, in addition to the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please larn into the link to your actual post, non simply a link to your primary spider web log page.

4.  Please see others who convey linked up.  Everyone industrial plant difficult on their projects in addition to blogs...let's demo each other around honey past times visiting each other.  Let's convey around fun in addition to hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.