New Frame Some Bath Mirror - Mirror Chic Review

It's amazing how something every bit elementary every bit a frame tin completely transform a mirror as well as upgrade the await of a bath immediately.  When Mirror Chic  reached out to me as well as asked if I would move interested inward reviewing their project, I jumped at the chance.  We bought a minute abode inward Florida well-nigh a twelvemonth agone as well as picayune past times picayune I am working on that home.  We are alone at that spot for a few weeks at a time, hither as well as there, hence its a picayune to a greater extent than challenging to larn things done.


We started amongst a manifestly jane mirror inward the hall bathroom.  With a picayune assist from Mirror Chic, the mirror has conk the focal indicate of the bathroom.  It's a huge upgrade to the bathroom.


The procedure was simple.  I gave them the dimensions of my mirror as well as they shipped me the 4 sides of the frame which were slowly to position together.  I set them out on the flooring upside downwards as well as matched upward the corners.  I added a picayune woods glue, which they supplied, as well as hammed inward the picayune connectors.  I waited a few hours as well as voila the mirror frame was ready for installation.

Then I ran into my get-go dilemma.  As yous tin encounter the mirror is a wall to wall mirror as well as at that spot is no infinite below where the faucet is as well as no room inward a higher identify where the lite is.  So at get-go I could non larn the frame to fit inward place.  I tried dissimilar angles but no luck.  Then I realized that if I simply removed the light, leaving it attached to the electricity, I could deed it out of the means plenty to larn it into place.  Since the trace of piece of employment solid is inward Florida as well as nosotros are at that spot mainly because my missy plays competitive lawn tennis as well as trains inward Florida, it was simply me as well as my daughter.  So I called her inward to agree the frame piece I took off the lite fixture, held that inward i manus every bit she helped me identify inward frame inward identify as well as and hence I reattached the lite fixture.  So the dilemma turned out to move fry as well as the frame fit perfectly.  I removed the record strips from behind as well as pushed it into place.  

What a transformation!  


What a gorgeous frame!

If you're looking for an slowly as well as affordable means to upgrade your bath mirror, banking concern check out Mirror Chic.  You won't move disappointed.

Have a nifty day!

Judy

Although the product was provided to me from Mirror Chic, the opinions are all my own.