Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #350

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Midweek party.
Last week's political party was filled alongside as well as thus many awesome ideas as well as inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Calypso inwards the Country shared photos from her favorite hotel.  Lots of dandy blueprint ideas.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
The Scrap Shoppe gave an updated tour of their arts and crafts room.  There is no craftier creation than a dandy arts and crafts room.

TASTY TREATS:
Making a House a Home shared a recipe for making pizza dough.  I bring to endeavour this one.


If y'all were featured, delight catch an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin honor my buttons past times clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started alongside this week's party.  I can't await to come across what y'all bring been upward to.  Link upward anything y'all bring been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition transcend along this link opened upward through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please transcend a follower (if y'all already follow me on Google, I would dearest for y'all to follow me on Linky Followers every bit well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This means give-and-take tin spread close the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, as well as the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please larn into the link to your actual post, non merely a link to your primary weblog page.

4.  Please see others who bring linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects as well as blogs...let's demonstrate each other about dearest past times visiting each other.  Let's bring about fun as well as hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.