Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #345

Happy New Year!
Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Midweek Party.
Last week's political party was filled amongst in addition to therefore many awesome ideas in addition to inspiration. 
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
My Champagne Taste showed off her gorgeous candy province subject Christmas.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Foxy's Domestic Side gives a peachy tutorial on how to practice your ain DIY canvass picture.

TASTY TREATS:
The Sweet Sensations shared her recipe for lemon cake amongst citron meringue buttercream.  Yummy!



If y'all were featured, delight select grip of an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin detect my buttons yesteryear clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started amongst this week's party.  I can't expect to encounter what y'all accept been upward to.  Link upward anything y'all accept been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition proceed this link opened upward through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please larn a follower (if y'all already follow me on Google, I would honey for y'all to follow me on Linky Followers equally well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency discussion tin spread close the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, in addition to the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please come inwards the link to your actual post, non simply a link to your principal weblog page.

4.  Please see others who accept linked up.  Everyone industrial plant difficult on their projects in addition to blogs...let's exhibit each other simply about honey yesteryear visiting each other.  Let's accept simply about fun in addition to hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.