Winter Blues Wednesday - It's A Political Party #344

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wed party.
Last week's political party was filled alongside in addition to thus many awesome ideas in addition to inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Rain on a Tin Roof showed off her beautiful colorful in addition to chic Christmas decor.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:


AKA Design gives a dandy tutorial on how to practise chalkboard ornaments.

TASTY TREATS:
Growing upwards Gabel shares her recipe for carmine in addition to greenish Christmas pinwheels.

If yous were featured, delight catch an "I've Been Featured" button.  You tin discovery my buttons yesteryear clicking on the buttons tab correct nether my header.  Now let's larn started alongside this week's party.  I can't expect to run into what yous bring been upwards to.  Link upwards anything yous bring been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I volition overstep away along this link opened upwards through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please overstep away a follower (if yous already follow me on Google, I would dearest for yous to follow me on Linky Followers every bit well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link dorsum to the party.  This agency give-and-take tin spread nearly the party.  The to a greater extent than people at the party, the to a greater extent than fun nosotros volition have, in addition to the to a greater extent than views your posts volition receive.

3.  Please larn inwards the link to your actual post, non merely a link to your principal weblog page.

4.  Please see others who bring linked up.  Everyone plant difficult on their projects in addition to blogs...let's demo each other to a greater extent than or less dearest yesteryear visiting each other.  Let's bring to a greater extent than or less fun in addition to hopefully brand a few novel friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.